- Urinary frequency- do you pee every 2 hours or more during the day
- Do you wake during the night and have to go to the bathroom
- Do you leak when you cough or laugh
- Do you leak when running or jumping
- Urgency, hesitancy, retention and/or incomplete empyting
- Do you feel pain in the urethra, bladder, and/or pelvis; pressure, spasming, or difficulty with initiating urination
- Weak urine stream and/or a stream that stops and starts
- Do you feel pain during sexual intercourse
- When you come out of an inversion to you sound and feel like you get vaginal flatulence
- ON FEBRUARY 9TH DAGMAR KHAN WILL BE PRESENTING A HEALING THE FEMALE PELVIC FLOOR WORKSHOP - LEARN HOW TO RETRAIN AND STRETCH YOUR PELVIC FLOOR!!
One area of the female body that i really feel there is a lack of education is the pelvic floor. I have had 3 children and received little or no information on how to heal the pelvic floor afterwards. I strongly feel it is an area that women shy away from, and think that it is normal to cough and leak!!! This is a side effect of childbirth, but we don't have to live with it, and it can be healed. Do you suffer from any of the following symptoms??